Saturday, July 5, 2008

MARKETING CONCEPTS DURING A PARTY

Where's the party 2nite ??

Its really really Kool, check it out, worth reading specially the last 2
scenarios.....

MARKETING CONCEPTS DURING A PARTY
---------------------------------

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and say,
"I'm very rich. Marry me!"
That's DIRECT MARKETING.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.
One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says,
"He's very rich. Marry him."
That's ADVERTISING.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her
telephone number.
The next day you call and say,
"Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me."
That's TELE-MARKETING.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.You get up and straighten your
tie; you walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her,
pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride,and then say,
"By the way, I'm very rich. Will you marry me?"
That's PUBLIC RELATIONS.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.She walks up to you and says,;
"You are very rich.."
That's BRAND RECOGNITION.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say,
"I'm very rich. Marry me"
She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
That's CUSTOMER FEEDBACK!!!

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.You go up to her and say,
"Im very rich. Marry me!"
And she introduces you to her husband.
That's DEMAND & SUPPLY GAP.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say,
"I'm very rich. Marry me!"
She turns her face towards you ------- she is your wife!
That's COMPETITION EATING INTO YOUR MARLET SHARE.

Wasn't the last one a 'CLASSIC'..

CHEERS GUYS...

No comments: