Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Best Job Application Ever

This is an actual job application from a 18 year old boy to McDonalds,
and he got the job for being so honest and funny.

Name: *******

Sex: Not yet I'm saving myself for the right person.

Desired position: Company's President/Vice President. But seriously,
whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be
applying here in the first place.

Desired Salary: 1,85,000 a year plus stock option and should it not work
out - a Michael Ovitz style severance package. Seriously, make an offer
and we can haggle.

Education: Yes

Last position held: Target for middle management hostility.

Salary: Less than I am worth.

Most notable achievement: My incredible collection of stolen pens and
post-it pads.

Reason for leaving: It sucked.

Hours available to work: Any.

Preferred hours: 1.30 - 3.30pm (with 1/2 hour lunch break). Monday ,
Tuesday & Thursday only.

Do you have any special skills? Yes, but they're better suited to a more
intimate environment.

May we contact your current employer - If I had one, would I be here?

Do you have any physical conditions that would prohibit you from lifting
up to 50 lbs? Of what?

Do you have a car - I think the more appropriate question here would be
"Do you have a car that runs?"

Have you received any special awards or recognition? I may already be a
winner of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstake.

Do you smoke? On the job - no, during breaks yes.

What would you like to be doing in five years? - Living in the Bahamas
with a fabulously wealthy sexy super model blonde, who thinks I am the
best thing since sliced bread. - There again I'd like to be doing that
now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR
KNOWLEDGE?
- Yes, Absolutely.

Sign Here: LEO.

No comments: