Monday, May 5, 2008

Most Played In My Ipod








This I Swear - Nick Lachey
This is Me [ cant believe] - Jennifer Lopez
Here Tonight - Hale*
Free - Ultra Nate
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

No One - Alicia Keys
Better in Time - Leona Lewis

Be Yourself - Audioslave
When you're Gone - Avril Lavigne
Did You Imagine - Lumidee
After Love - P.Diddy Feat. Keyshia Cole
Wait for You - Rebbeca St.James
I Just wanna Live - Good Charlotte
Hide & Seek - Hale
Down Towards The Healing - Lovedrug

Fade Away - Mary J.Blige
What Love is - Mary J. Blige

Running Away - Hoobastank
Do You - Ne-Yo
Dreamin Out Loud - One Republic

If i Close my Eyes Forever - Ozzy Ozbourne

Hate Is a Strong Word - Plain White T's

Carnival of Rust - Poets of the Fall

P.S ( Im still not over you ) - Rihanna
Broken - Seether Feat. Amy lee

Now That You're Gone - Smilez & Southstar

Ill Kill Her - Soko
Don't Give up on ME - Solomon Burke
Say Ok - Vanessa Hudgins
Dangerously In Love - Beyonce

Wonderwall - Ryan Adams
Say It Right - Nelly Furtado

Make Some Noise - Mylie Cyrus

Goodnite & Go - Imogen Heap

Love will Keep us Alive - The Eagles
Its Too Late - Evermore

The Answer - Blue October
I could Fall In Love - Jennifer Lopez

Icebox - Omarion

Miss Me - Bob Sinclar
What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts
Brave - Jennifer Lopez
Imagine me without You - Jaci Velasquez

Down on my Knees - Ayo

All about Loving You - Bon Jovi

Running - No doubt
[ only few of my favourites hahaha ]




No comments: