Friday, October 10, 2008

Advertisments Undefined

Have You Ever Seen an Advertisement Informing About their PRICE HIKE...











It Appears to be "SOLD OUT" To me What Can You See 8-)....





I Would Never Go in a Restroom where I Have to Buy USED TISSUE errrghhh !





I Pity The person Who Went Hunting For the Toilet After Reading this Direction Board






Japlish - When "L" is substituted with "R" ... and this is what happens!!!










Their mags need refrigeration....







Maybe in Japan, there are Males who are not 'Man'










Ipod Atlast Have a Competition, sheesh Praying MP3 What a Asome Technology








Water Can Be constructed too, Dont You believe me ............













In Short It means, Jumping + Elevator = Jail .







I've Got Cheesefearphobia






The best so far.... What On Earth was this guy trying to Advertise ?






Quite Advanced, They even have a room for this...





















No comments: